0
It was an ordinary day for customer Devorise Dixon. He simply ordered a box of chicken meal from a KFC branch in Wilmington, California.

He immediately noticed the chicken had a strange shape but didn’t give it much attention, thinking it was just breaded chicken breast.

However, things took an interesting twist from there. Here’s Devorise describing the experience:

"As I bit into it I noticed that it was very hard and rubbery which made me look at it. As I looked down at it I noticed that it was in a shape of a rat with a tail.”

Naturally, he was disgusted. "It sent deep chills throughout my whole body! I’ve been feeling weird ever since. It's time for a lawyer!" he mentioned on the caption of the pictures he posted online.







His post on Facebook attracted various reactions from netizens, some are believing his tale and are encouraging him to take legal action while others are a little doubtful. Thom Phan commented "I can't believe everyone just jumps boat and assumes it's a rat… Look at it carefully… The tail thing could just be a piece of chicken skin.” WATCH THE VIDEO



Posted by Devorise Dixon on Sunday, June 14, 2015


UPDATE:



What do you think of this strange incident? Could this really be a rodent under that breading or not? Share your thoughts on the comment section!

Post a Comment

 
Top